From steel pallets to heavy duty boxes, from drum pallets to mini containers we manufacture a wide range of storage solutions. Then, there’s always a unique requirement of the customer and we are more than glad to meet it.
Our products are lightweight, low maintenance, durable, cost effective and above all of consistent quality. Quality - that’s made possible through years of extensive research, trials and tests. The forthcoming pages clearly describe our storage equipment’s advantage over conventional type of equipments either from wood or plastic.
With over a decade long engineering and fabrication experience at hand and a highly skilled and motivated team of professionals at helm, we are confident to meet any of your material handling and storage requirements. Be it design concept or construction, sample produce or mass production. Expect the same quality that’s the hallmark of every Stakall product.
We suggest you to go through site and see the feasibility of use of our product in your plant.
Since the complete range of pallets, are from sheet metal, we can make pallets as per customer requirement also. We fabricate pallets from MILD STEEL, STAINLESS STEEL & ALUMINIUM. You can choose the type of metal best suitable to your plant environment.
Who We Are
We are production and welding people pioneers in manufacturing of standardized 100% STEEL PALLETS in India. Having been in business for over a decade, we specialize in material storage equipment. Our business is providing storage solutions and upgrading ware houses. We deliver superior returns to clients through our cost effective and long lasting solutions.
- We provide customised solutions,
- Designing is done by us at no cost to the client
- Transparent pricing
- Always there to serve you well after the guarantee period is over.
- More sense of responsibility— delivering value to clients. We have a passion to deliver.
How We Do It?
- Designing – done with use of CAD CAM software.
- Prototyping – done by a team of experience people either by hand or by tooling.
- Production sampling- fixtures are made post prototyping and with use of fixture mass
- production is done, using the MAG technology in welding, to get superior spatter and flux free welding.
- Finish – the product is pre treated by shot blasting / chemical prior to painting it with Primer.
- Over the coat of primer, the product is finished with coat of synthetic enamel of suitable DFT